UPDATE – NEW DATE
In order to let everyone decompress from the campaign season, we have decided to postpone our meeting until Thursday, Dec. 6. Same time, 6:30pm. And, for your trouble, we’ve added a holiday potluck to the mix. Come help us plan a better future over good food and conversation.
The location is the Teamsters Union Hall at 3528 West Reno in Oklahoma City (just west of I-44). Doors open at 6pm.
After more than a year of vigorous activity, multiple major events and many accomplishments, Our Revolution is preparing for its second annual meeting in Oklahoma City, with a bit of crowing to do, then a bit of business to take care of — including some proposed by-laws changes and preparing to elect a new board.
Non members welcome and encouraged! Use the form below to sign up. Check out the agenda beneath that.
Know someone who can help guide our organization? Nominate* them with this form (we will contact them and send them all the info they need and a full application form) .
* Applications vetted by our Nominations Committee to assure that basic requirements have been met before our members vote.
Subject to change
- Welcome and retrospective of our first year
- Plenary: By-laws changes
- Board nominations and election process
- Committee Reports and 2019 plans
- Speakers – some of our 13 endorsed candidates will share their campaign experiences, lessons learned and future plans